Sunday, February 14, 2010

Counter Strike Source Launch Options -heapsize How Do I Get Rid Of 'Run As Administrator'?

How do I get rid of 'Run as Administrator'? - counter strike source launch options -heapsize

A few days ago I had never run the use of "as administrator" I used everything, even games. However, recently a virus called "Windows Pro Police" I could enter my computer and what kind of sore all. I was able to delete the file. EXE, in the hope that could stop him. Later, I decided a game that I loved to play (Counter-Strike Source), but there was a problem ... It would always open the game. I thought that the virus is completely ruined the game, then I remember it was running an "as administrator" when I tried right mouse button, so I opened it and the game! I am happy with him until he tried to bunnyhop open, but not on my console, which means it is not active.
Other problems is now when I try some games that are not up to fly, even if I execute 'use as administrator ", it contains a number of installers.
I really want someone to tell me how to return to normal? What does not run with "Run as administrator" on anything.

-Natalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100% sure

bring to your local computer store and have a look at this

Anonymous said...

WinVista or in Win7 is not configured as an administrator (and why you need to run as administrator) If you now what I say to make sure that they feel safe, have a good firewall and anti-virus, as is always admin.
1 - Click Start and type "secpol.msc" into the search field and click Enter.
2 - log in, you may authorize a message from UAC, to / go.
3 - In the list on the left, select Policies, "Local", then "Security Options"
Accounts 4 - Together: The Administrator account status "to be activated.
5 - Set "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the built-in Administrator account" to "Disabled".
6 - Sign up now and get a new account with the name, see "Administrator" is available, click to login.

Work and every time I own itand you are still in power, but remember that all power be lost, fear ...

Post a Comment