Monday, February 1, 2010

Top Fin Powerhead 50 EASY 10 POINTS!!!IS THIS A GOOD 50 GALLON MARINE TANK SET UP!!!?

EASY 10 POINTS!!!IS THIS A GOOD 50 GALLON MARINE TANK SET UP!!!? - top fin powerhead 50

FISH / invest
1 Firefish
3 Dwarf Zebra Hermit Crabs
1 Chalk Bass
Mexico 2 Turbo Snail
1 Purple Dottyback
1 Six Line Wrasse
1 Blue & Pink Sea Star
1 Coral Beauty Angelfish
1 ocellaris Clownfish (my mother told me)
DECOR
Top Fin ® Rose Coral Aquarium Ornament
Top Fin ® Barrel Aquarium Ornament with airstone
3 Top Fin ® Plastic Plant Variety Pack-blue, purple, yellow
40 lbs. Seaflor Special Grade Reef Sand CaribSea
Top Fin ® Coral with Plants Aquarium Ornament
50 lbs. Refugm debris (rock en vivo)

MAITENENCE
Power Filter Aqua Clear
Powerhead
Oceanic Natural Sea Salt Mix ™
SeaClone Skimmer
Red Sea Hydrometer w / Digital Thermometer
Life Cycle Aquarium Supplement

So, what do you think?
I have the tank in about 1-2 years.

5 comments:

coolguy4... said...

Well, sounds good to me! I think he had the right idea when he as 40 pounds. CaribSea Special Grade Reef Sand Seaflor I think it was a good choice: D

Andre said...

That sounds like a tank good enough to hide not only places for fish and things that might put some other plants there that I do not think of anything else to ensure Basket

laenfant... said...

It is a good idea. Just keep in mind in order to have a fairly large pond and the fish are fully supported.

anon_guy... said...

Yes - please 10 points!

Dai B said...

This also seems appropriate for me =]

Post a Comment